Haha, hmm, not sure. Was kinda tempted to play catch up with ya after all this while. Muahaha. :P Maybe the lure of having a new blog appealed to me. *grins*
Oh yea, I've actually placed your link on my site. Haha. I enjoy putting links. LOL. Too bad I can't seem to find the right place to place my ChatterBox though. -_-"
I had no idea where to paste it on my template, and it kept showing up in the wrong places or not appearing at all instead of being where I wanted it to be - the sidebar like yours!! =P
Heya Ying Si,
ReplyDeleteJust wanna let you know that I got myself a Blogspot account too. Haha. Would be easier to catch up with you this way I reckon! ;)
Hey cool! Why so? Haha, anyway hope you enjoy. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, hmm, not sure. Was kinda tempted to play catch up with ya after all this while. Muahaha. :P Maybe the lure of having a new blog appealed to me. *grins*
ReplyDeleteOh yea, I've actually placed your link on my site. Haha. I enjoy putting links. LOL. Too bad I can't seem to find the right place to place my ChatterBox though. -_-"
I had no idea where to paste it on my template, and it kept showing up in the wrong places or not appearing at all instead of being where I wanted it to be - the sidebar like yours!! =P