Tuesday, November 11, 2008

convoluted mind.

I hate winter as much as i love summer. You get what i mean? No. Good.

I can't wait till 12 past December! 'Cos that's the day i can finally escape the coldness. And the next day, the 13th if the numbers failed you, is the day the lady who gave birth to me was given birth to, 48 years ago. I hope she doesn't mind that i have to disclose her age on the World Wide Web. No, she doesn't have a choice. Haha. I'm supposed to tie myself with red ribbons 'cos i'm the present for her. No, i'm not doing it.

Today, i was told that tomorrow the 11th of November is the 90th anniversary since the end of World War 1, which was triggered by the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand (Did you get that right in Sejarah paper today, Fifth formers? If it actually came out that is.). Well, that's what i was told, you're welcome to correct me anytime. Chapel service today was upsetting, to me at least, as we were commemorating the heroes who fought for their believes, to protect their countries and their families......

Alright, back to work!

2 English essays.
2 Physics past papers.
3 Biology past paper.
2 to 3 Chemistry past papers.
1 interview.

Oh. The. Joy.



Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment