Sunday, February 15, 2009

greetings from the City of St Valentine.

Hi, Happy Valentine's Day. :)

I'm in Dublin, alone. Very nice. I mean it. Well, half of me at least. The other half is sulking in a corner while the happy half of me is typing here.

It's nice walking on the street alone. I mean, i've always imagined myself alone in another country but too bad the weather ain't good these two days AND the streets here are so dimly lit during night time. Now i like London better. More happening. I was walking around the city, like literally going rounds and rounds. It's quite a workout. At least i remembered that i had been to the place plus i found my way to the 'High Street' of Dublin (i dunno the name of the street but usually those happening/fashionable streets in England are called High Street :D), muahahaha i'm very proud of myself.

I think there's many places to explore here but i'm leaving tomorrow. Maybe next time. Dubliners are really nice...... I was sitting for an exam this morning and i forgot to bring my eraser so i was looking around to see if there's any nice-looking people who wouldn't get intimidated by strangers who borrow erasers. I found my victim, this guy who sat next to me in the exam hall. He was like yeah and took out a brand new eraser and said i can break this into half. And i was like oh... uh if you don't mind? I'll return it after this. And he said no you can keep it. O.O

I wanted to return it to him after the exam and thank him again but he walked too fast. =.=

Then there was this taxi driver who dropped me at the heart of Temple Bar (not a bar bar, just a place.) though i told him to drop me at the top end of the street. Yeah maybe he wanted to drive further so i have to pay more but i believe he's a nice chap. Plus he knows better right.

And there were others but i have to take shower now.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment