Monday, August 17, 2009

the most random post.

So, how do you like this new blog? The layouts and all.


Hold on, i need to go take shower now. Back in a jiffy.


___________________________________________________________________

This post is gonna be really random. Even more random than the other 'Random' posts i have written before. I might just jump from one topic to another before you know it.

So, i managed to read a little today. Was quite a nice and quiet afternoon. Which afternoon of mine isn't nice and quiet anyway. Hmmm. I still have about twenty books to finish. Great.


I really like Agyness Deyn. Love her style. Very... English. Uh, i miss England. :(

Oh and Jessica Alba, too. Very American.

HAHA, my my. Just ignore me.


Oh, you know what? One thing about Hong Kong. I find it slightly annoying to hear girls speaking loudly with accents in public. So what if you can speak with an American accent? Big deal.

I can speak English with Malaysian accent leh, you can ar? :P


Whoa, see i'm good at being random. This is by far the longest post i've written in a while.


You know how when you were younger and you'd write in your "Who I Wanna Meet" box on Friendster,

No backstabbers.
No hypocrites.
No blahblah.

Haha, those days eh? Then i realise, it's all impossible. 'Cos you'll meet people who don't fancy you. And you, too, will be a hypocrite at some point in your life. It's part of growing up.

So i did say Facebook was boring. But it's undeniably an useful tool to keep in touch with people. And for some people, to show off their talent. I meant that in a good way aight. Haha, to share their passion.

See, i'm a hypocrite, too. :)

3 comments:

  1. "You know how when you were younger and you'll write in your "Who I Wanna Meet" box on Friendster,

    No backstabbers.
    No hypocrites.
    No blahblah."

    I resonated and nodded in agreement when I read that paragraph. How true! Hehe. Thanks Ying Si for the nice post. It is indeed long, & random! :]

    & the layout is nice! Kinda like the scrolling post part, and the background just stays. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanks for reading. just speaking my mind.

    got bored of the old one, so decided to go for a change. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Got bored of the old one... Ooo. Well, my xanga is probably lost in the wilderness by now.. :D

    ReplyDelete