Monday, April 19, 2010


We've all been blogging since puberty, haven't we? Lol, i have. I would really love to retrieve my Blogdrive but i can't seem to recall my username. Shucks.

It's funny how my blogging habits have changed over the years. Back when right click was forbiddened and 'copyrights' of the blog was applied. Back when i like to talk about random things and create words that doesn't exist in the thesaurus. I enjoy reading my old posts, they are amazingly amusing. My young and silly self.

But i guess i have grown outta that girl who used to live in her own bubble. Everything was seemingly perfect. All i had to worry about was to finish my Geography homework on time so Puan Lim wouldn't 'skin me alive'. And back when i had bigger dreams, those dreams that were too perfect, too far to reach. Back when i used to quote One Tree Hill. Not that i stopped the habit, just that i haven't been watching OTH for a very long time.

Those were the times.

I had never thought that i would get caught up in this whirling vortex of lies, jealousy and heartaches. I thought if you were genuine and kind to people and people would treat you the same. I guess i was too naive. I was too nice, too silly to even believe.

I suppose these are signs of ageing. Haha.

Anyway, happy stuff. Think, happy stuff.

But where are you? ;(



.......


'Til then.





No comments:

Post a Comment