Thursday, August 19, 2010

move on

It's a pretty dull afternoon.

I was looking through my old posts and it makes me feel kinda sad. Some memories just feel so distant. And some people, so unfamiliar. Strange thing is that they used to play such big roles in my life.

Perhaps we're all going on to a new phase. There are some things and some people that we need to let go to make way for new memories and new relationships.

And looking back at what i wrote makes me feel like a hypocrite. I dunno if i am the only one who would feel this way about herself but it's true. In a way, i guess it has made me a less communicative person over the years. I don't want people to know how i really feel 'cos it's contradicting with the facade i put on. 'Cos i don't like feeling vulnerable.


No comments:

Post a Comment